- Open Control Panel –> Choose Programs and Features
- On the top of the left hand side pane, you can find Turn Windows features on or off. Click that option.
- Expand Internet Information Services and check all the options. Make sure all the options are checked with Tick Mark.
- And Click OK Button. It will take some time install IIS Server on your machine.
- Finally to check whether the IIS is installed on your machine, follow the instructions given below.
i. Open the Browser
ii. Type “http://localhost” on the Address Bar.
iii. If you can see the following screen, then the IIS Server is successfully installed on your machine.
- To open IIS Management Console, type inetmgr in Run Prompt.
- IIS Server Management Console will appear as given in the following screen.
- We should configure the website on this IIS Server Console, for the web application deployment. I will post the steps in another post guys.
Wish You All Success!!! ~ Jeyakumar Kandasamy